1. One of a kind tanzanite necklace with diamond halo.
14K rose gold, diamond .13ctw, tanzanite 5.00ctw
Designer: Liven Co
Store: Charde Jewelers
2. Tanzanite pearl tassel necklace
14k yellow gold fill and fresh water pearl
Designer: Lemel Designs
3. Tanzanite huggie earrings
14k yellow gold
Designer: Melissa Joy Manning
Store: The Clay Pot
4. Tanzanite and rose gold cuff
18k rose gold
Designer: Dezso by Sara Beltran
Store: Barneys New York
5. Long tanzanite leaf earrings
18k rose gold
Designer: Irene Neuwirth
Based on bottle appearance (because it has to look good on your vanity) and smell of course here are our top five scents for fall 2014!
5. Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta
4. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs
3. See By Chloé Eau Fraîche
2. Paris Rebel Collector by YSL
1. Me by Lanvin
Why wear one necklace when you can wear 2…3 (or 4!)?!
A few tips for layering your necklaces:
1. When layering, think graduate – start small and then get bigger.
2. Mix metals – Rose/Yellow/White Gold & Silver – anything goes!
3. Here’s the perfect guide to necklace lengths.
4. Don’t sleep in your necklaces…they get really tangled. In case you do…here’s a video on how-to-untangle necklaces.
Meaning: Is said that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ash are tears of the Hawaiian volcano goddess Pele. It is also said to protect its wearer from nightmares when set in gold.
1. Hippie chick – faceted peridot zen gem on silk
Designer: Margaret Solow
2. Subtle meanings piece – Multi-stone opal eye mix necklace – a decorative evil eye for protection with a mix of semi-precious gemstones including periot!
Designer: Elisa Solomon
3. A piece to layer – Kennie Peridot open ring
Designer: Tarin Thomas
4. Alternative birthstone wearer - darn horn carved leaf bangle w peridot and gold detailed studs
Store: stanley korshack
5. The classic keepsake – Three prong peridot stud earrings 6mm in white gold
Designer: Charde custom
Price: upon request